Thursday, December 17, 2015

December Daily 2015: progress

Have you heard of December Daily? If not, it's a mini-album / scrapbook to count down the days of December leading up to Christmas. Your goal is to document (at least) one thing every day. It could be something Christmas-related (decorating gingerbread houses) or something more mundane (attempting to do laundry while your child uses it to build a nest). Regardless, it makes you take a moment to notice the joy and blessings in each day.

My mom got me started on these projects five years ago. She hosts a little December Daily crafting party where a few friends gather to start preparing their albums before December arrives.

At the time of our first party, I was pregnant with Evan. I decided to prepare that album in advance for the following year (so it would be ready to go well ahead of time -- knowing I'd be a little busy when it rolled around!). I love having that very first, special Christmas season documented for him.

As the month of December progresses and Christmas nears, I thought I'd share some of what our month has looked like thus far. I'm really looking forward to getting these photos into this year's album!






These little moments are what it's all about!

Check back late-December January to see my completed December Daily album for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment