Thursday, December 10, 2015

deck the halls

I've been absent from the blog the past month for a couple reasons.
1)  We decided to finally pull the trigger on redecorating our home office. There are still a couple final touches for that but I will share as soon as it's ready!
2)  My "free time" has been occupied with fulfilling orders for my business. Since I started it in late-January of this year, it's my first experience with the holiday shopping season. Sales are definitely picking up this time of year! I love that people are supporting small businesses and buying handmade. Personally, I find those items so much more special to give (or receive!).

I'm sure many (most?) of you have already decorated for the holidays -- and if you're really on your game, may even have your shopping done & gifts already wrapped -- but I wanted to share some fantastic Christmas decor finds from Etsy with you. If it's too late to snatch up these beauties for this year, perhaps you can start planning ahead for next year! 

I typically change up the color scheme for our Christmas decor each year, but I love the timeless look of these white and metallic items. It's a scheme I've done before, and after finding all this loveliness, I'm fairly certain that we'll be doing it again next year. It is just so darn pretty to look at!

Noel letters
Ivory sequined stocking (lots of custom options to choose from!)
Faceted & striped mercury glass ornaments
Pine tree gift wrap
Rustic mistletoe (custom options available)
Gold glitter tape
Cream glittered bottle brush trees
Metallic & white gift tags
Soy candle set  (Check out the other yummy Christmas scents available too!)
White felt ball garland
Rose gold wrapping paper
Glass glitter snowflake ornament set
Gold & rose gold glitter clothespins
Advent calendar
Vintage sheet music wreath
White burlap tree skirt with gold piping
Hope you're having some festive fun decorating your home and preparing for the holiday! ...And as soon as I find time to get gifts wrapped, I'll be sharing our whimsical woodland decor with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment