Saturday, December 26, 2015

favorite Christmas gives (yes, gives!)

I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones yesterday! 

Now that my family have all opened their gifts, I wanted to share with you some beautiful & unique items that I was excited to give as Christmas gifts this year. Maybe you owe someone a belated-Christmas gift, want to get a jump start on Valentine's shopping, or just want to treat yourself to something special (do it!).

Hexagon Earrings
The Mountains Are Calling - Double Triangle Necklace
Beautiful Briny Sea Sugar in Pocketful Starlight (Vanilla)
Emerald Geode Shaped Soap Set
Custom Leather Keychain
Full disclosure: This is my husband's Etsy shop. :)
Formulary 55 Sparkling Bath Tablet in Milk & Honey
On My List Artwork

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment