Monday, December 28, 2015

year-end "about me" questionnaire for kids

As part of my December Daily album, I thought it would be fun to include a year-end questionnaire where Evan answers some questions about himself (favorites, skills, etc.). I hope to make it an annual thing for these albums. (Naturally, once he's old enough, I'll start having him write in the answers all on his own!) It will be a great way to take a "snapshot" of his personality & interests over the years. 

Here's what he had to say this year:


This mama totally got all teary-eyed when he answered the question about what he wants to be when he grows up. :)

I created a couple different color options in case you want to snag this for your own child/ren. 
Click here to download green version
Click here to download purple version

Wishing you a very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment